Friday, July 17, 2009

escap-ing. lalalalalala

tonight i packed all the stuffs, and tomorrow i'm going to go to jakarta. lalalala
sing out loud! hhahaa
i dunno, i waited for escaping things for a weeks! felt so bored with my hectic activity and the subjects on my college is driving me crazy. so before i had my final test, i need a holiday. just for refreshing my stuck brain! HHAHAAA
gonna have a lotta fun for 3 days.

and i felt so sorry for Indonesia, my beloved country. i guess all of these stuffs just a politic conspiracy. they who-can't-face-the-lose wanna ruin the government. it's just about jealous! COME ON, PLAY IN A FAIR PLAY. least, for the terrorist what-so-ever with your motive behind your act, but if your purpose just wanna make as fear, YOU'RE SO WRONG! we weren't scared at all. and i do realize that we'll get along together to destroy you all.
tunjukan bahwa anda semua manusia.

GOODNIGHT .

No comments:

Post a Comment