Thursday, August 6, 2009

bored-thingy around

lately, i pretty bored with my daily life.
whether its good nor bad. everything's just become so that's it!
too many problem to think, each day always come new and new and new problem to me.
and the bad thing is i always think it too bad. i struck in a depressed.
i can't think clearly. i dreamed all day long. sigh.
mommy told me to do her job, but until 3days task, i've done NOTHING!
just sitting in front of computer, googling, browsing, and many stupidity things.
holdin' my phone all the time, i guess i need something which is i don't even know what i need.


all i wanna do just, get out from this shitty-hell-me and going back to the REAL-ME.
help HELP help.

1 comment:

  1. beby why don't you try to always smile and think positve? don't ever think the negative side darl x)

    ReplyDelete