Friday, August 28, 2009

blue-week

I am truly mood swinger.
my mood swing too often, it can be in a highest level and a minute after its on the deepest level.
just realize, that things are affect me bad, sssoooo bad and tooo bad !
i do really want to stop those bad things, i can't do something so well. if i wanna do something i always waited for my shitty-mood.
example; last few days, i got a duty to took a picture.
you know what? i didn't take them all greatly. just shoot 'em then.
its embarrassing, i do not proffesional.
why everything should depend on my shitty-mood?
why can't be like others, whom done it from the deepest their heart? RRRRR.
that was annoy me much, and felt so sorry to my friends that i'm not worked that well.

then, last week (until now) i'm in a blue mood. felt so lost, looked around and nobody's there. wanna mumbling but have no one. get angry easily! that's me a few days ago. everyone will be hate me softly :|




No comments:

Post a Comment