Wednesday, December 9, 2009

self-capabilty ?

hell-o people there, how's your day lately? did things going so well like your expectation?

well, if some it wasn't, don't be discouraged. God always have different way beyond our expectation. be grateful of what you've got.


so on this post, i wanna write about self-capability to get to know each other that well. it always irritate me, when am not-well-to-get-to-know or even get close to. seems i made a big and thick rook that hard to reach by others. this post was inspired by one of my closest friends at college. actually its not that as explicit been inspired, it came from my envy-jealous-sentiment(whatever it called) sense.



how to reduce or break down that rook ?


i know, that am very berry talkative yet shy one.


call me a pretender because seen to be confidence but here inside i'm so lack.


with all thick-rook or wall, although i can't break it down tho, the most important thing that i've done is I bring my own self, to get accepted on some environment, eventho am a pretender but am not being someone else to get accepted by them. when they can't get along with me, its not their fault neither mine also. but its some condition which they're not the same boat with you. i realize that nature make a selection for a good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment