Wednesday, December 30, 2009

sing the song LOUDLY





empire state of mind by jay-z feat alicia keys is being my all time favorite.

back to my randomly desire kind of music, that's why me lovey this song muchy-bunchy-boom.



the best part is when alicia keys show her gorgeous voice ;



new york,


concrete jungle where dreams are made of


there's nothing you can't do


now you're in new york


these streets will make you feel brand new


big lights will inspires you


let's hear it for New York,


New York, New York


and the bridge also marvelous ;


one hand in the air for the big city


street lights, big dreams, all looking' pretty


no place in the world that could compare


put your lighters in the air


everybody say "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"






take your time


to enjoy the last day on 09, at night i will welcoming the 010 with my fellas. woohoooo


fyi; this is the first time in my entire life celebrate new years eve without my family soo can't hardly wait the euphoria.




2 comments: