Sunday, January 17, 2010

changes are coming


hell-o , called today as sun-cloudy-day.
woke up in a very berry early morning and planned to jog around my crib's but too bad those cold and sleep(y)ness are defeated my plan.


now, am in gain-some-weight-program, xixixixi. i went to the doctor, to be ionization. he gave me capsule and I have to eat it 3 times a day. in the beginning, it wasn't clear enough. no slight moves from my appetite, but after a week it worked so well. it work in a very appropriate time :) I ate like a pig, can you imagine? in a breakfast i ate 3 bowl ???!! momma and poppa so glad to see me like this.
and voila, after 2 weeks on its program, i gained 4 kg.
its been my pleasure to keep this appetite turns on. I don't wanna be overweight and don't wanna be too much. this is just enough, all i need just keep the appetite turns on, that's all.
isn't it quite ironic? i just can't love to eat, everytime i ate its just another duty.



byebye, skinny me, welcoming healthier ranti :)


No comments:

Post a Comment