Sunday, January 24, 2010

man in the mirror


woohooo, last saturday i had family dinner. finally i could have time to spend with my family and i made the rules for last night, no boyfriends allowed. hehe sorry to say! but sometimes we need our family time :) am I right? yea, might be am envy them too much, but whatever it says, I don't mind it :P. the dinner is for celebrated daddy's graduation, yea! my dad took law degree for 3 years and last week he's just graduated. maybe it makes you confuse, dad love to learn something new, so he has double degree one in economic and one in law.

anyway, forget about the daddy's part. hihi
I just found, hmm lets say some friend told me about someone who has really great voice and he makes me melted down. oh my! when I hear his voice, speechless all I can say, just impolite words, am extremely dazed! his voice was so so so so great and soft. you better check it by yourself on his youtube gabebondoc


here is one my fave from his a loads of his video's.


No comments:

Post a Comment