Wednesday, January 27, 2010

new york i LOVE you


Love can be found everywhere to anybody, just like inspires that haunting on you. Inspiration could come by everyone and everywhere in every moment, might be in bathroom, before bedtime, when got stuck in the middle of traffic, and others billions random act. Well, to be frank I got inspires by people around with their thoughts and occasionally when someone has chatted on me. hhm, lets see movies and songs also work out.

Today I just finish watched New York I love you

I estimated that the movies was kind of bundle of many stories, its not contains just one story line and from those stories they aren’t connected each other or maybe they just meet in some other time. Well, for my part I loved it, in the basic me lovey any drama movie, so when people said that this movie is boring but for me it doesn’t, the other way I took pleasure in it.

This movie shows me how to love someone beyond doubt, love at first sight, or maybe your-fantasy-love that teach you how to love yourself. I’m pretty sure that anyone has their own way to meet their love, to understand what love is. God never granted your quest that easy, such as you quested for A thing and at times God gave others thing, but believe! What God give to you its probably what you need and its better or your quest must be await until its time. Just believe behind any achievement there is wisdom on its behind.

Trust me, movie teaches me better, hm, no no path of life are the best teacher all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment