Wednesday, January 20, 2010

whoever, whatever, wherever


no one asked to God to be born. when he created a goddess creatures, he has chosen where we're suppose to live

we are chosen and they either. just like me and other human all over the world.

every creatures has their own mission, fortune, fate, path also their faith. depends on the environment, parenting, mindset and principe.


coming into these gigantic world is the greatest achievement in entire life. I had given a chance to be alive, to taste how wonderful it is. born in this huge-mixed-unpredictable family is another gift, get along with them make some mutual respect. push an ego is dare to admit others excesses. I born in multi-culture family and deservedly suppose to be grateful of it. different tribes, ethnic, religion and custom were blend in my family, those things taught me how to appreciate each other. we're trying so hard to put the racism away.


daddy came from medan and he's batak-purely. mommy come from a thousand ethnics, she's sundanese, javanese, manado and a bit dutch. daddy's side are catholic and mommy's side are mixed which means my grandpa was catholic and granny is moslem. I must being grateful to be born in this multicultural family, lebaran is my holy-day and sometimes I do celebrate Christmas also. my parent actually family teach me a loads of things, many things i've learned, it cause life teach you better than science.


appreciate people, respect others customs, ain't underestimate of others culture, religions and sometimes rules makes me a bit confusing, examples for sundanese tradition collide with batik tradition. i don't know which rules i gotta choose, but back then where am i living? i lived in sundanese people around so i gotta followed their rules.


i rarely said that i'm glad surrounded by adorable person in my life explicitly. PRESTIGE or PRIDE! yep, thats my weakness. high-prestige or pride. it is ashamed (for me) for showing that i do care of them or i loved them or its been my pleasure to be surrounded by them. extremely difficult to showed it, I just don't know how to express it. when i tried to tell them, it came in a wrong way or wrong moved, so they misunderstood with my acts. ironic isn't it? i loved them, but they thought that i hate them in a same time.


anyway, why this post be my-chatter-shitty-box? when i made this post, i just wanna share or story-told about my background in the beginning but when the words came out its became my-heart-chat, pardon me. lol


but the point is, wherever you came from, whoever you are, whoever your family, whatever your background, whatever your religion, culture and whatever your tribe bring it with your dignity. be confidence of it and be proud of it. its your mark, signature. if you haven't love it or feel doesn't comfy enough, you just haven't realize and figure out how precious your culture yet, its just the matter of time. cheers





this is what i called FAMILY ♥.♥


2 comments:

  1. dear rantinauli,
    a BIG thankie for you!
    i don't feel lonesome anymore after red yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow :-o its been my pleasure shela :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete