Thursday, November 26, 2009

500 days of summer



boy meets girl. boy falls. girl doesn't
this is not a love story. this is story about love.


Summer: Ok. I, like being on my own. I think relationships are messy and people’s feelings get hurt. Who needs it? We’re young, we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world; might as well have fun while we can and, save the serious stuff for later.

*

Rachel Hansen: Tom, I know you think she was the one, but I don't. Next time you look back, I think you should look again.

*

Narator: Most days of the year are unremarkable. They begin, and they end, with no lasting memories made in between. Most days have no impact on the course of a life.

*

Tom: “We don’t have to label what we’re doing. I just… I need some consistency. I need to know you won’t wake up tomorrow and feel a different way.”

Summer: “I can’t promise you that. Nobody can. Anyone who does is a liar.”

*

Tom: People don't realize this, but loneliness is underrated.

*

Rachel Hansen: Just because she's likes the same bizzaro crap you, doesn't mean she's your soulmate.

*

Summer: "I just woke up one day, and I knew."

Tom: "Knew what?"

Summer: "What I was never sure of, with you"

*

Rachel: Tom.

Tom: Hmm?

Rachel: I know you think she was the perfect girl for you…
I don’t. I think you’re just remembering the good stuff.

*

some of them are from here

500 days of summer was totally awesome ! it's drama, ironic, pathetic, yet gorgeous. me lovey it so much. here are the quotes that touches me.

No comments:

Post a Comment