Thursday, November 26, 2009

love living in autism


sorry for my lack time to posted something.

last saturday, i lived on my autism-world. world which just contains my-joy, books, songs and also coffee. when the rain came so hard, people busy with their own activity, the roads hectic like used to, i dumped of at street corner on some coffee shop in town. it gives coziness, warmest, capture something that we've not seen. i felt like that's my second home.

alone by myself in the crowd makes my heart feel much better. after, i've confused for a week and has no time for myself for a long time. escaping for a while (just a couple hours) is the best solution.

i realize, people do need their own time, time to self-introspection, evaluated what we have done, think how to reach future, it felt like living in a wonderland but sometimes we do need a fairy tale story to lift our enthusiasm of life.

am not a good dreamer ain't against the reality, sometime people have to fade away from this; the hectic schedule, backstabber, fake people around, and high-pressure also.

this thing was work for me, people call me nerd-dork-crazy or what-ever they called, i don't even care, it's their choice to call like those. the important thing is i be a better person than yesterday. YES, i did (even not from all aspect :p). can't wait for my-autism-time turning on.

bytheway, this is things that accompany me.





and how's yours??

2 comments:

  1. dasar orang gila , don't make it too often baby , as i told youuu :)
    :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihih ;)) you should try it then babyy.

    ReplyDelete