Sunday, November 15, 2009

ways to get closer with

so rare !! I'm home before 12 on monday. Not in a mood to go nowhere and think I need my quality time for sure. Time to get enough sleep, planned to have some photo shot alone, wanted watch dvd's all day long, read most-looked-for novel and try to understand the lecturer. then the last one, i gotta try my new-game-bie. hm, that's point blank , the PC games that i wanted to play beside the sims3 (it's online games actually). i'm to curious to try! lalalala. but before,,

I had a story to share, my routine activity on saturday or sunday. Yep!
daily-routine when weekend comes around.

firstly, saturday afternoon daddy's come to town. He's back from work once a week. saturday (for me) is the same day with other day. prefer to accompany mommy at home than go out or hung up, while sisters usually planned with their bf. when daddy's coming home, we usually had dinner together and (sometimes) when in a very awful mood, parents took me out of home just to looking for what i want, somehow we always hook at starbucks to lift my mood.

Second
, on Sunday. we have our routine time to find or buy our needs! it can be for the pc, phone, car or anything else *pst, too bad i can't find any lenses for my giant! it's cause the store closed on sunday*. while we're in the car, we always had precious conversation. I don't even know why can't we talk the important things in a very normal way? like others family does. we share and discuss it on the car! can you imagine? it'll ruin our mood frequently (especially me and sisters). but back then, that's us :)

Third
, laugh tears anger mood expression are expressed on car! car are everything. but wait! we did talk at home sometimes, when the problem's are to crucial then needed couple hours to talk.

Fourth, when MONDAY comes around, dad chauffeured me off to college in a very early morning, when sisters out of the car. i dunno why! he gives me some bucks, he said 'takut kurang, nang!' hey dad! i already have monthly-cash from mom, then why i should get some more? but then i realize there's special connection between you and me, dad. that's why i do love and adore you much more than everything in this world.

Fifth
, actually this is my own routine! lol. i can't get enough sleep on sunday night. worked so hard to fallen asleep. when put away phone wasn't work for good. used sleep-well aren't work too. it's frustrating times! when you realize that you should wake up in a very berry early morning, but still you can't close the eyes. yeah, it's always happen in my sunday night. -.-"

well, well, well, there's many rules and rutinities here but just 5 things that i can remember. i'll check on it later when i remembered :P

WELCOMING TUESDAY, *longlongday.



♥ Я

No comments:

Post a Comment