Monday, November 16, 2009

yes, I still do

After march incident I'm still like this. still stuck with you, won't moving on, faking in front of people, act like I do fine, cover the feeling up ! Now, in my stillness. yet, still into him.

for several months I expect person similar with him or even give the secure like he does. no one! not even one like that. Compare each other isn't mature way, but what can I say? Its just happen. Like what I said the most, IF IT SHOULD HAPPEN , LET IT BE ! Can't against - deny - or any words of it. It comes to me because (still) I won't moving on.

All I can do is NOTHING. Seeing he's on a date or in love with, hurtful but it open up my eyes to face the reality, wake up from sweet dreams !
From now on, stop comparing ! No more IT expectation. Just find what I want, no need in a hurry, slow but sure.

gdnite, blue me :)



♥ Я

No comments:

Post a Comment