Saturday, February 20, 2010

books tempting

I gave more attention to books recently. I previously had put another interest to read, I used to asked my granny or daddy for the references to read and these passion become heftier than before. when daddy's put some bucks to my flazz card or when momma transferred monthly bucks, all I wanna go at that time just going to bookstore. until now, biggest passion I've been put for novel, like romantic story. but by the time flies, now I read another fiction. just not like ordinary story. I love clara ng, for extra-ordinary-fiction-story! (so far, hehe) and now I'm trying to read in english books. another book I'd loved to read is such as dajjal or atlantis that found in Indonesia, science and either art! every books has dissimilar enthusiastic to stole my eyes. :D

so, did you have another references to read? let me know. I would love to know :)

2 comments:

  1. baby, me too. i had spent my mostly hols time to read kind of novels. i just read The Lovely Bones nd it's so touched. do not forget to read My Sister Keeper. better than its movie lol.

    you know what? am already read Harry Potter #7 hahahahahah. what an odd. hhi smooch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihhih, toss in the air. we had same hobby. :D:D
    yea. i'll read it soon. thanks for the info dear

    ReplyDelete