Friday, March 12, 2010

P.L.E.A.S.U.R.E



Perhaps I seem thus spoil or even childish like count-downing the day to my birthday. kikikiki. but guess what its been a pleasure for me to do thus I do love welcoming birthday every years, its like every year was different and I do love surprises for God sake, who doesn't actually ?

why do I love birthday ? because at 'that' day
I feel so special, I mean it. like everyone memorize 'it' day, pray for a very precious wish, think about gift to be given (believe me, every present has its meaning by the way) and last I will have a blast at that day. that's why I loved it, actual
ly I have like zillions of reasons why, but I can't mention it one by one. just let me know it with my heart, azzeeeekk.

and for those whom thinking for the present t
hat suits me best (am way overconfidence at right thi
s time) ;p I'll give you some clue or maybe its not a clue its the things that I really want
it and it'll be pleasure if you all want to make it come true ;

Some bucks to fulfill my needs


getaway golden ticket to everywhere, to facilitate to have some relaxation




bookstores voucher



this skirt made me can't sleep (exaggerate!) its from mango and suits me best ;p



lomo camera



in fact, I just want to be surrounded by people that love me. fufu and too bad momma will leave at exactly my day to fly away to malay for a week. just wished I have a very blast day.

No comments:

Post a Comment