Sunday, March 21, 2010

today is the DAY


today is my birthday.
I ain't have any interesting story.
the surprises went so well, at 12am my bestie(s) were came to my house and bring pieces of cake.
and also, my girls(s) came by in the afternoon.
I felt so happy, because I ain't expect any surprises at all but in the same time.
i felt terribly sad, cause momma was not around. she got a duty to go to malaysia for a week.
so here is today went so flat without her around. yea! am 20 but still so spoiled and childish.
anyway, in the end of the day (at least) I had some fun to going out for dinner with the girls and some of friends. and laugh until we die.

by the way, thank you for all wishes you gave on twitter or facebook.

here are some birthday wishes :)





from twitter ;



too bad I can't put all the wishes, at least your wishes are so mean to me :)
love you all and this bearhug for all of you .
today I felt so special and remind me to people who care about me .

gdnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment